Early fire detection
With intelligent analysis software and a monitoring radius of several kilometres, the LivEye® FIREGUARD offers targeted surveillance for early fire detection.
Innovative early fire detection for protecting recycling centres, landfill sites, warehouses, and more
The LivEye® FIREGUARD is an innovative monitoring system for early fire detection. While conventional fire detection systems are triggered by smoke and high temperatures, the LivEye® FIREGUARD and the exceedance of threshold levels (-20°C to 150°C definable). In this way, the potential for fires can be detected early; even before there is an actual fire. Thanks to early alerting, conventional measures can be taken in a timely manner and potential fires averted. In the event of a fire, LivEye® FIREGUARD systems help locate heat sources and optimally coordinate fire fighting.
Advantages of the LivEye® FIREGUARD
- Targeted monitoring with up to 4 high-performance PTZ thermal cameras with a temperature range of -20°C to 150°C (definable)
- Intelligent LivEye® analysis software (KI) for early fire detection
- Mast height 6-9 m
- Monitoring radius of several kilometres (depending on the model)
- Small footprint of just 1 x 1 m to 1.5 x 1.5 m, depending on the model
- Can be mounted on existing masts or walls if necessary
- Location can be easily changed
- Battery storage or power generator continues to supply power for up to 3 months in the event of a power outage (depending on the model)
- Optional customer access
Mobile security solutions for comprehensive protection
Fire protection through monitoring temperature changes
Fires often occur in processing plants; particularly when processing waste or similar highly flammable materials. The LivEye® FIREGUARD monitors both the interior and exterior areas of a plant for dangerous temperature changes and sets off a timely alarm. In addition to shorter distances of 10-200 m, the LivEye® FIREGUARD can also be used for monitoring larger areas such as forests and arid landscapes.
The LivEye® FIREGUARD is equally efficient at preventing accidents and damage in the negative temperature range. As such, the build-up of ice and cold sources can be continually monitored.
LivEye® FIREGUARD - Areas of application
- Recycling centres
- Composting plants
- Landfill sites
- Machinery / Facilities susceptible to fire risks
- Fire guard following extinguishing measures
- Early detection of forest fires
Carrier systems for the LivEye® FIREGUARD
Whether on your company premises, in a machine house, or in open areas, LivEye continues to offer you the ideal carrier system for the LivEye® FIREGUARD. The LivEye® FIREGUARD can be quickly installed and is compatible with the LivEye® ONE & ONE+ 230V, the autonomous LivEye® PRO 2.0, or the compact LivEye® FALCON (marketing launch Q1 2021).
Advice on our security technology
Secure your construction site, real estate or open space with the latest LivEye® security technology. Our security experts are at your side with help and advice.